Associate • Started with Demeter in 2011
- Event and meeting planning
- Writing and editing
- Website maintenance
- Business development and marketing training
- Marketing campaign development
- Social Media Content Management
• Other Experience
- Marketing Specialist and Visitor Center Manager, Spearfish Area Chamber of Commerce
- Rural Tourism Manager and Visitor Industry Relations, South Dakota Department of Tourism
- Independent Marketing Consultant, Grapevine Communications
Public relations consultant for the South Dakota Grassland Coalition
- Freelance writer for Cattle Business Weekly
- South Dakota Women in Agriculture committee member
• Background & Special Interests
- Kerry grew up on a cattle ranch in northwest South Dakota where she learned the value of hard work and a positive attitude. She earned a marketing degree from Chadron State College in 2000.
- Today, Kerry calls rural western South Dakota home. There she and husband Lance, their two daughters, and son, are raising Black Angus cattle and operating their feedlot.
- Kerry enjoys horseback riding—especially with her two young cowgirls—and working on special projects in her community.